Warped Bone is a crafting material in Monster Hunter: World Iceborne that you need to upgrade your equipment. These upgrades will, in turn, improve your combat prowess, therefore, it’s a good idea to farm these. Our Monster Hunter: World Iceborne Warped Bone Farming Locations Guide will detail some of the best locations where you’ll be able to gather the material.
Monster Hunter: World Iceborne Warped Bone Farming
Warped Bone in MHW: Iceborne can be found in bone piles in the Rotten Vale. You can easily find them in areas 1, 2, 4, and 5 of the Rotten Vale, with 2 and 4 being the richest.
Area 2 is north of the northern camp while Area 4 is south down the path to the clearing.
The bone piles will respawn eventually so you can revisit them if you don’t find what you’re looking for the first time. Fast traveling away from and then back to the area is a quicker way to do this.
You can also obtain Warped Bone as a reward for finishing certain quests and assignments:
- Into the Bowels of the Vale = 16% Chance
- Scratching the Itch = 16% Chance
- Man’s Best Fiend = 16% Chance
- Radobaan Roadblock = 13% Chance
- A Rotten Thing To Do = 13% Chance
- A Bone to Pick = 13% Chance
- Persistent Pests = 12% Chance
- On Nightmare’s Wings = 12% Chance
- The Meat of the Matter = 12% Chance
- Chef Quest! Pumped to Deliver = 12% Chance
- Chef Quest! A Rotten Request = 12% Chance
Monsters Farming for Warped Bone
A low-rank Radobaan has a 31% chance of dropping a black mining carve while a high-rank one can have a 20% chance of doing so. Similarly, you get the Warped Bone as a quest reward for dealing with the Raphinos.
That’s pretty much all you need to know about farming Warped Bone in Monster Hunter: World Iceborne. For more on the game, be sure to check out our Crimson Mane Farming Guide, Crownhorn Farming Guide, and Best Builds Guide.