Imagine weaving a web of intricate illusions that leaves your enemies spellbound and at your mercy. This is the power of Rachnoid Mesmersilk, a rare and coveted resource in the Monster Hunter Sunbreak. But where does one find such a treasure? Let us unravel the secrets and guide you to uncover the elusive Rachnoid Mesmersilk. This guide will go through every step you need to complete to find Rachniod Mesmersilk in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.

Sunbreak Rachnoid Mesmersilk Location

To get Rachnoid Mesmersilk in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, you’ll need to be a Master Rank hunter. This rare loot can only be obtained by taking down a monster called Rachnoid, which has a big white bulb on its back. Watch out; these monsters breathe fire and can be tough to take down. So, be careful and bring your A-game.

You’ll need to head to the Master Rank Lava Caverns or Sandy Plains biomes to get Rachnoid Mesmersilk. You’ll have better luck finding them in the Lava Caverns. And when you do, carve them up! You have a pretty good chance of getting Rachnoid Mesmersilk (53%), as well as a decent chance of getting Tough Claw (15%) or Monster Essence (32%).

Monster Hunter Rise players looking to farm Rachnoid Mesmersilk should head to Expeditions in the Lava Caverns during Rachnoid Outbreaks. These conditions increase the spawn rate and areas where Rachnoids can be found, making farming easier. However, players should be aware that Rachnoids will flee when a large monster is nearby, so always keep an eye out for big beasts while hunting Rachnoids!

List of Craftable Items That Require Rachnoid Mesmermilk

The following is the list of weapons and armor you can craft using Rachoid Mesmermilk in MHR Sunbreak.


  • Darkest Night
  • Araknatootle
  • Hamlet’s Horn
  • Kelbi Deershot
  • Arachnid Sheerstrike


  • Aelucanth Thorax X
  • Bnahabra Coil X
  • Rhopessa Thorax X
  • Rakna Helm X
  • Rakna Coil X
  • Mosgharl Creeper X
  • Mosgharl Folia X
  • Melahoa Hat X
  • Melahoa Folia X
  • Aelucanth X Set
  • Bnahabra X Set
  • Rhopessa X Set
  • Rakna-Kadaki X Set
  • Mosgharl X Set
  • Melahoa X Set

Low Vs. High-Rank Rachnoid Materials

Rachnoid materials are a diverse group of materials that vary in both quality and strength. Among the low-rank materials, there’s Rachnoid Silk which is super strong but doesn’t look like it. Then there’s the Shining Black Claw, perfect for gripping things. And let’s not forget about Monster Fluid, which insects extract from monsters, and when mixed with other insect fluids, it makes a pretty sweet adhesive.

On the other hand, high-rank rachnoid materials include Rachnoid Silk+, which is a super flexible and robust version of regular silk. There’s also the Piercing Claw, which is great for cutting things, but you gotta be careful ’cause it’s hazardous to handle with bare hands. Lastly, you got the “Monster Broth,” made from the thickest monster liquids; it’s unique and sought after.

That’s all you need to know about how to get Rachnoid Mesmersilk in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak DLC. If you wish to read more about the game, here are some guides for you:

Tell us what you think