During your journey through the world of the Medieval Dynasty, you’ll come across a range of animal species. These animals, though a little hard to find, can be hunted to get food alongside a few other basic resources that you can use in crafting. Since survival is of utmost importance during the early game, we thought it was a good idea to give you a basic overview of where you’ll find different animals in the game. In this guide, we’ve shared the locations of all the different animals that you can find in the Medieval Dynasty.
Medieval Dynasty Animals Locations
You can check out the image linked below that shows the rough locations of a few different animals in the game. Remember that the locations shown in the map (courtesy of Dr. DooM) are subject to change a little since the game’s still in Early Access. You can also refer to the key given below to learn more about what each circle/circles means:
- Red circles represent areas where you’ll find Wolves
- Green circles are the areas where you’ll come across Hogs
- Blue circles denotes the place where you’ll be able to find Bears
- White circles are the areas where you’ll need to go to if you’re looking for Clays
- You’ll need to head over to yellow circles if you’re interested in finding Bisons
- Orange circles are the areas where you’ll need to go to if you’re looking for Foxes Medieval Dynasty
- Lastly, purple stars are the areas where you’ll find mines
- Red – Wolves
- Green – Hogs
- Orange – Fox
- Yellow – Bison
- Blue – Bear
- White – Clay
- Purple – Mine
In addition to this, if you head over to the east side of Gostovia, you’ll come across some deer, fox, and even a few wolves – just make sure that you head over to the area surrounding the river to be able to find them. If you’re unable to find Bison in the areas shown in the image attached, you can also try looking for them toward the south side of Branica.
These are all the locations of animals that you can find in the Medieval Dynasty. Remember that the guide is currently a work-in-progress. We’ll continue to add more information in the coming days. For more helpful tips and tricks, you can check out our detailed Medieval Dynasty wiki guides.