Increasing your Friendship Level in Marvel’s Midnight Suns is something that you should start doing as early as possible. A good Friendship Level can result in interesting combos, Ability Cards, etc. Also, it’s incredibly easy to do, provided that you do things mentioned in the article. In this Marvel’s Midnit Suns guide, you’ll find some tips to increase Friendship Level among different heroes.
There are multiple methods that you can use in order to increase Friendship in the game. These are:
- After the completion of a mission, you can choose to partake in different activities. Aside from this, you can also gift them different items either — bought from the shop or found in the Abbey. It’s important to note that every character prefers different types of activities, gifts, etc. so you’ll need to do your research.
- In addition to participating in activities and exchanging gifts, you can also complement a colleague.
- Another method of increasing Friendship Level is to use your Superlink in order to talk to different heroes. Such a simple thing to do and yet so effective.
- You can also train in The Yard to further boost your Friendship.
- Lastly, you’ve got Safe Havens. These places provide a small boost in Friendship Level each time you do any Friendship-increasing action such as exchanging gifts, conversing, performing activities, etc.
A combination of all these should help you max out your Friendship Level in absolutely no time.
These are some tips to help you increase Friendship in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. You can also see our Midnight Suns wiki page for some other tips and strategies.