Credits are important in Marvel’s Midnight Suns, just like any other game. Without enough Credits, you won’t be able to upgrade your heroes and increase their stats. In short: upgrading is not possible without credit. So here’s a guide on how To get Credits in Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
You need money, or Credits, to make transactions in the Midnight Suns. Credits are the main currency used here. Below I will list ways you can earn Credits:
- You can earn Credits by participating and completing the Mirror Table’s General Missions. Different missions offer different rewards, so be sure to check the reward before starting a mission.
- You can also earn Credits by opening Arcane Chests. These chests are located throughout the Abby and come in four varieties: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- Accordingly, it’s usually more productive to focus your searches on Rare and Legendary chests if you’re looking to quickly amass a large number of Credits.
- To earn more rewards from the Arcane chests, come and check them again, as they can be a farm and refilled.
- The Abby is a great place to find Arcane chests, and there are more items to be found here than in other areas. Remember to pick up the orbs that glow yellow – they contain Credits.
- After you defeat an enemy, don’t forget to question it. It will give you Credits as a reward.
- Find and unlock the Hydra Caches to get more Credits.
This is all we’ve got in how to get Credits in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. For more tips and strategies, you can check out our detailed Marvel’s Midnight Suns wiki page.