Man Of Medan is available now and the game has different kinds of endings depending on the choices that you make in this game. In the Man Of Medan Save Everyone Ending Guide we are going to talk about what you need to do to save everyone and get the good ending.
How To Save Everyone In The Ending Of Man Of Medan
Here is how you can save everyone in the ending of Man of Medan:
How To Save Conrad
If you want to save everyone then that includes Conrad as well. The following are the choices that you need to make in order to save him:
- When Conrad is being beaten by Olson, ask him “what do you want?”
- Say nothing to Olson.
- Say nothing to Junior when he asks Conrad to behave.
- Choose to “sneak around them” when asked what to do around Julia and Alex.
- Break the window in time with the thunder.
- Complete the heartbeat sequence on the side of the boat.
- Grab the knife on the deck.
- Try and grab the gun that Olson presents you.
These are the choices that you need to make in order to save Conrad.
How to Save Julia
The following are the choices that you need to make in order to save Julia:
- Complete the QTE to go up the stairs.
- Select ‘run’ or ‘jump’ when given the option.
- Complete another QTE.
- When ‘fight back’ or ‘keep going’ options are given choose ‘keep going’.
- Complete final QTE to escape the other Alex as you regroup with everyone.
How to Save Alex
The following are the choices that you need to make in order to save Alex:
- When you first encounter Olson, complete the heartbeat sequence.
- Correctly press the three buttons and jump over the gap in the walkway.
- Take the distributor cap from Olson’s corpse.
- Complete the QTE sequence where three rats jump on you.
- When faced with the monster with two heads, don’t stab it with a knife.
- Ask “who are you?” when talking to the monster.
- Don’t attack the rat or the monster with the knife.
How to Save Fliss
You can save Fliss in the process of saving Alex. When you do not stab the monster with Alex you find out that the monster is none other than Fliss. That is how you save her.
How to Save Brad
Things are a bit complicated with Brad but if you sent him down the hole then you can use the following choices to save him at the end of Man of Medan:
- Complete the first QTE when hunted by Olson.
- Be assertive and elect to stand your ground.
- Complete the second QTE sequence, while Olson still hunts you.
- When facing off against Junior, first ask him what the mist does.
- Next, admit that there was something in the last room.
- Tell Junior that you both held your breath the entire time.
- Select the ‘distract’ option instead of grabbing the gun.
This marks the end of our Man Of Medan Save Everyone Ending Guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then be sure to check out our picture locations guide as well.