SQUARE ENIX announced a release date of September 27, 2022 for Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection on the Nintendo Switch, marking the very first time the beloved narrative experiences will be available on the portable platform. Physical pre-orders are open now.
Experience two award-winning Life is Strange games on Nintendo Switch for the very first time!
Meet an unforgettable cast of characters across two gripping stories – with remastered visuals and upgraded animations now optimized for the Nintendo Switch.
Harness the power of Max’s supernatural rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of shocking events in Arcadia Bay. The Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection includes ‘Life is Strange Remastered’ and ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered’.
- Two complete games
- Remastered visuals improved and optimized for Switch across characters and environments
- Improved character animation using full facial mocap performance (Life is Strange Remastered)
- Choice and consequence driven stories with multiple endings
- Harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude to change the course of events
- Every track from the distinct licensed soundtrack & original scores
The following is what Jon Brooke, Co-Head of Studio at Square Enix External Studios had to say about the game:
Firstly I’d like to recognise DON’T NOD for creating the incredible original Life is Strange, and offer thanks to Deck Nine Games for taking the emotional on-screen performance of these beloved characters to a new level in these new editions. Bringing these award-winning stories to the Nintendo Switch for the very first time was essential for us, as was the care the Deck Nine team have shown during their development. We’re excited to welcome a whole host of new players to these must-play games.
Let us know what you think about the Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection and whether or not you are interested in checking it out.