We know that a Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel is in the works and we have got a leak regarding Legend Of Zelda: Bond Of The Triforce. This could be the name of the upcoming game but seeing how the name does not roll off the tongue and how the logo is not really refined, I doubt it. The “leaker” has mentioned a couple of details regarding the game. He states that a trailer is going to be revealed relatively soon. Other details are as follows:
Last updated on February 1st, 2020 at 06:47 pm
- Game logo and title revealed as Bond Of The Triforce
- Trailer relatively soon
- Zelda playable in dungeons for puzzle solving. Switch between them in real-time.
- Zelda tags along with Link in the overworld and now can harness the power of nature to assist Link such as changing the weather.
- Animals will play a much larger role in the gameplay. A rideable bear is shown in the trailer.
- New enemies leevers and tektites and some sort of snake enemy shown.
- Magic gage seen. May be for Zelda.
- Slingshot returns, as well as a new plow looking weapon link, uses to change into a large horde of enemies.
- Visually looks a lot like BOTW. The music playing is a remix of the Zelda 2 title theme.
While this Legend Of Zelda: Bond Of The Triforce is interesting indeed, we have got nothing too specific and it is worth mentioning that all of this information is very generic and could have been predicted by anyone. With that in mind, I would take this information with a grain of salt. You should wait for more sources and the official announcement by Nintendo.
The Nintendo Switch has sold more than 40 million units and now would be a great time to announce a new Zelda game for the people to play. It could be a way of celebrating the achievement. Let us know what you think about this Legend Of Zelda: Bond Of The Triforce leak and whether or not you are excited about another Zelda game.