Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance 2021, the newest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise of All Time, will launch on November 12, 2020, on the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation 4, the Xbox One family of consoles and Stadia. Just Dance 2021 will also release on Xbox Series X and PS5 upon the launch of the consoles.
Just Dance is the worldwide entertainment phenomenon with more than 135 million players around the world and over 70 million units sold. This year, Just Dance 2021 offers players even more ways to dance:
- Over 40 New Songs and Universes – There’s plenty of music for everyone in Just Dance 2021, including “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish and “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa.
- It’s never been easier to start dancing with the new quickplay mode. For those looking to get straight to playing, the game will have a randomized playlist ready from the Start menu.
- Improved World Dance Floor – Challenge fellow Just Dancers from all over the world during permanent tournaments. You will be matched with players of a similar level as yours for a fair dance battle.
The first songs revealed for Just Dance 2021 include:
- “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones And I
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” by Daddy Yankee
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Temperature” by Sean Paul
- “Feel Special” by TWICE
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish
- “In The Navy” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zenit” by ONUKA
- “Heat Seeker” by DREAMERS
Along with these new songs, players will enjoy the return of classic Just Dance game modes:
- Sweat Mode – Exercising has never been so fun! Start your own routine with Sweat mode and keep yourself motivated by tracking calories burnt and time spent dancing.
- Kids Mode – You’re never too young to dance! Kids mode is tailor-made for the needs of the youngest players. They can enjoy eight new kid-friendly songs and choreographies for a fun dance experience.
- Co-op Mode – Stronger together! Team up with friends and share the fun thanks to the return of Co-op mode. Get together and combine scores to rule the dance floor!
- Just Dance Unlimited – Keep the party going! Access the Just Dance Unlimited subscription-based streaming service to (re)dance to over 550 songs! It doesn’t stop there, as new and exclusive songs are added throughout the year. Every copy of Just Dance 2021 comes with one month of free access!
Available on all platforms, the Just Dance Controller App makes the game more accessible for current-gen owners with its phone-scoring technology, which allows up to six players to dance without any additional accessories, available for free on iOS and Android. Let us know what you think about these Just Dance 2021 songs and whether or not you are excited about the game coming to Xbox Series X and PS5. If you are interested in learning more then you can visit the official website.