Star Wars Jedi Survivor, an action-adventure game set in the Star Wars universe, offers players a range of combat stances to master as they fight their way through various missions and battles. One of the most popular and effective stances is the Dual Wield combat stance, which allows players to deliver lightning-fast strikes while also deflecting incoming blaster fire and countering enemy attacks with precision. Unlocking the Dual Wield Stance can be a game-changer.
In this guide, we’ll take you through the steps necessary to unlock this formidable technique and show you how to make the most of its many advantages. So, grab your controller and get ready to unleash the power of the Dual Wield Stance in Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
SW Jedi Survivor: How to Unlock Dual Stance
To unlock the Dual Wield Stance you need to play the game’s story until you reach the Ninth Sister boss fight. This is a tough boss fight but to unlock it you’ll have to beat the Ninth Sister. The stance unlocks automatically close to the end of the fight but if you die beyond that point you can’t keep the stance for your next attempt at the Ninth Sister.
The best part about Dual stance in Jedi Survivor is that it allows you to land quick hits, deflect even more blaster attacks and counter enemies with ease. Moreover, if you hold down Y on Xbox or Triangle on PlayStation, you can automatically parry most enemy attacks. The con here is that you get less stamina in Dual compared to other stances.
Tips for Using the Dual Stance
- Master the timing of your attacks: The Dual Wield stance is all about quick strikes, so it’s important to master the timing of your attacks. Try to land a few quick hits and then step back to avoid enemy attacks before going back in for another round of strikes.
- Use your parry effectively: Holding down Y on Xbox or Triangle on PlayStation will allow you to automatically parry most enemy attacks, giving you an opportunity to strike back. Try to time your parries so that you can immediately counterattack with a quick flurry of strikes.
- Stay on the move: The Dual Wield stance is best used when you’re constantly on the move, so try to dodge and weave around your enemies to avoid their attacks and get in close for your strikes. Keep in mind that this stance is more effective when you’re up close and personal with your enemies.
- Be mindful of your stamina: The Dual Wield stance can be quite draining on your stamina, so make sure to manage it carefully. Don’t overextend yourself by using too many strikes in a row, as this can leave you vulnerable to enemy attacks.
- Know your enemy: Different enemies have different weaknesses and strengths, so make sure to adapt your fighting style accordingly. For example, some enemies may be more susceptible to quick strikes, while others may require heavier attacks to take down. Keep this in mind when using the Dual Wield stance in combat.
Have something to add? Let us know in the comments below. Star Wars Jedi Survivor is now available on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.