New York is a beautiful city, and sometimes you just want to capture the beauty of its landscape while swinging around or sometimes even a silly selfie of Miles. Well, you’re in luck because you can take photos and selfies using the “photo mode” in Spider-Man Miles Morales. In this guide, we’ll walk you through on how to take a selfie in Spider-Man Miles Morales.
How to Take a Selfie in Spider-Man Miles Morales
The photo mode is an amazing feature and it seems the developers have spent a lot of hours shaping it to perfection. It’s very simple to use, and you can capture and edit your photos just like you would on your iPhone. However, the photo mode in Spider-Man Miles Morales comes with a tone of extra feature which can only be replicated in a photo studio in the real world.
Taking a selfie is easy and simple. Whenever you find a good background or want to capture a comic styled action selfie of the friendly neighborhood spider-man while swinging around, simply press the options button on your controller to open up the pause menu. You’ll notice “Photo Mode” in this menu; select it by pressing X.
Once you’re in the photo mode, it will hold everything still for you to click the perfect picture. You’ll also notice some options at the bottom right and the first one among them will be “Camera Type”. You can change the camera type from Free to Selfie using the D-pad. Once you’ve done that, you can then play around with tones of creative options available in the photo mode and create the perfect selfie or photo.
The photo mode also allows you to change the outfit of Miles while the frame is frozen. In addition to changing costumes you can:
- Introduce Tilt in the selfie or photo according to your liking.
- Turn off the Hero Visibility if you want to capture just the landscape and not Spidey in the frame.
- Turn off the Enemy Visibility if you don’t want enemies littering your perfect photo.
- Turn on or off the weather according to your preference.
- Add different Emotes and selfie light.
- Change the Eye intensity and overall light intensity.
- Play around with Lens settings i.e. Exposure, Aperture, and Focus etc.
- Add filters and frames.
- Add different light sources to give your pictures that aesthetic look.
- And plenty more photographic features that you can play around with.
And that’s how you take a selfie in Spider-Man Miles Morales. If you need more assistance with the game, check out our Miles Morales Wiki.