Are you unaware of One Piece Odyssey’s ability to swap characters? Let me enlighten you – this game allows players to interchange their characters easily. Although a tutorial is available for this in-game, many players tend to disregard it and assume it’s unnecessary.
Nevertheless, you can combine this feature with another one from the game – offering an even more engaging playing experience. In addition, the One Piece Odyssey features an advanced battle system that allows you to interchange characters mid-fight according to the situation at hand. In this guide, I’ll tell you how to Swap Battle Crew in One Piece Odyssey.
How to Swap Battle Crew
Amid a battle, switch up your characters using the “Tactics Button” for an edge over your opponent. To Do this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You must press and hold either the R1/RB or L1/LB buttons to switch between characters during combat. This will allow you to swap your chosen character into battle seamlessly.
- PlayStation users, press and hold the “△” button on your controller to open up the Tactics menu. Xbox users do likewise with the “Y” button.
- To change your Battle Crew, head to the Tactics Menu and select Swap Battle Crew.
- On your screen, you will be presented with two options: Battle Crew and Reserve Crew.
- If you are already in the midst of combat, choose “Battle Crew.” Conversely, if you wish to switch characters and not be on the front lines, select “Reserve Crew” instead.
- To confirm the switch, press and hold the “X” button on your PlayStation controller or the “A” button on your Xbox controller. You will then observe that both characters have exchanged positions.
- To select the character who acts on each turn, hold down R1/RB or L1/LB and move to your desired character.
That’s all you need to know about swapping Battle Crew in One Piece Odyssey. Employ this strategy; you will always have options when playing the game! Good luck on your journey, Captain. Need more help with One Piece Odyssey? Here are some guides you might find helpful: