Elden Ring offers a variety of open-world regions to explore and enemies to battle. There are adventurers all around the world that players have fallen in love with, as this game never bores you. Malenia, one of the game’s most difficult bosses, is completely optional for players and is found in Miquella’s Haligtree. So, this Elden Ring guide can assist courageous adventurers who are ready to discover this dungeon and defeat Malenia.
How to Get Miquella’s Haligtree
So, to get to the Miquella’s Haligtree, you will need to first go to Ordina Lithurgical Town, which is located in the Consecrated Snowfield. Now, before going here, you would need to complete the two Medallions; Right and Left. Players would get to talk to Albus in the right medallion. You can see a pot, just hit it and this NPC will appear. You will need to defeat the boss named “Commander Niall” in the left half. Upon defeating this boss from Castle Sol, you can access the area behind him, where you will obtain the Left Medallion.
Players should go to the bottom of the Grand Lift of Rold, which is located between the Altus Plateau and the Mountaintops of the Giants. This can be done after players have successfully completed the Haligtree Secret Medallion. Players should then hoist the Secret Medallion, which will prompt the lift to carry them to an unknown part of the Mountaintops of the Giants. The Consecrated Snowfield is the first spot players will come across in this area, and they should use Elden Ring to activate its Site of Grace.
Now, keep going in the northern direction until you have reached Ordina, Lithurgical Town. There will be a puzzle here for you to solve and proceed onwards. There will be four flames in this puzzle that you need to burn, after which a seal will be broken, and you can proceed further. So, this is how you can complete the puzzle:
- Begin by entering the town from the south and climbing two sets of steps from the Ordina Liturgical Town Site of Grace.
- Use Torrent in Elden Ring to leap onto the low rooftop on the left at the top of the second set of stairs. Then double leap northward across the gap to reach an evergaol by jumping to the top section of the structure.
- To light the first flame, enter the evergaol, proceed east, down the right-hand steps, and interact with the statue on the left.
- Turn west a few feet from the first flame. On the left, there is a set of descending steps and a small roadway just past it.
- Follow the trail around the building to the end, where you’ll find a ladder. To go to the next statue, climb a second ladder.
- To reach the roof of a structure, jump off the tower’s east side. Head north to a ladder on the roof of the north-most structure, which may be reached through the narrow pathways. At the top of that ladder is the third flame.
- Descend the ladder and descend to the location of the evergaol. After passing the building on the left, continue west to reach the ground and head south. A ladder goes to the last statue from the southwest corner of that structure.
After the puzzle is solved, the seal will break, and there will be a portal located at the northeast corner of Ordina, Liturgical Town. This portal would take you directly to Miquella’s Haligtree.