Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds is a free-to-play MMORPG that has both mobile and PC players excited. The game is set in the colorful world of Evermore and features anime-inspired graphics and characters. This guide will tell you how to play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC.
Minimum PC Requirements Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 460 or GeForce GTX 660
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U or Intel Core i5 6th Gen
- Disk Space: 10GB, At least.
- Operating System: Windows 10
How To Play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds
Follow the below-mentioned step
- Download and Install Game Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds on Mobile from the store.
- Set up your account but ensure that you use the email option. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play on your PC. However, if you are already a Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds player, go to your account setting to link your email.
- Now Download and Install Netmarble Launcher on your PC.
- Open The Netmarble Launcher. Meanwhile, Sign-in to your smartphone and Click the Play button.
- Enter your Email and Password, the same one you have used on your mobile. Press Sign-in, and you are good to go.
- Lastly, To see the list of functions, Press the F1 Key.