In Lethal Company, the Nutcracker is one of the most annoying and powerful enemies, but with the right strategy and tools, you can defeat it and also get your hands on its shotgun.
How To Kill Nutcracker In Lethal Company And Take Its Shotgun
Set up an ambush in a walled-off area. Let yourself be detected or move close to the Nutcracker to bait it into following you. Utilizing a Zap Gun, Stun Grenade or a Flashbang can stun the Nutcracker, making it vulnerable to attacks. Use its vulnerability to crack his “nuts” with a shovel in Lethal Company (Stop signs will also work).
Obtaining the Nutcracker’s shotgun in “Lethal Company” can be done in two main ways:
- Defeat and Retrieve: The most straightforward method is to kill the Nutcracker and then pick up the shotgun it drops.
- Stealthy Approach: A more daring method involves waiting for the Nutcracker to patrol near you. If you’re quick enough, you can ‘yoink’ the shotgun from it without having to defeat it.
Nutcracker’s Shotgun Stats
It can deal up to 5 damage at close range, with effectiveness decreasing over distance. This damage output is sufficient to kill almost every damageable enemy in the game, except for a few like Eyeless Dogs and Bunker Spiders.
The shotgun features three unique controls:
- Pressing “Q” toggles the safety on and off.
- Pressing “LMB” fires one of the two shells.
- Pressing “E” loads a shell from the inventory into the shotgun, with a maximum capacity of 2 shells.