There’s not a better feeling in this world than inviting your buddies and playing games together. It just makes the dullest of all games a source of first-class fun and in this way you also get the most out of them. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to invite friends to party on Xbox Series X.
How to Send Party Invitations on Xbox Series X
There are some minor changes in next-gen consoles on how the system works and also the user interface. But these are minor changes and the party invitation method is nearly the same. To invite your friends to party on your Xbox Series X, you’ll need to follow the steps explained below:
- The first thing you need to do is hit the Xbox button to open up the menu. It can be done from anywhere at any time, even while playing games.
- Then, press the RB button to navigate to the People tab.
- Select “Friends”, it’ll open up a list of your friends and you can then scroll to the person you want to invite to your party.
- You can also do this by simply pressing “X” after you’ve scrolled to a friend’s name and it’s highlighted. Pressing X will send them a party invite and if you already aren’t in a party, it will be created for you simultaneously.
- After that, you’ll just have to wait for them to join the party. When they join, you’ll be able to chat and play games together.
And that is everything you need to know on how to invite friends to party on Xbox Series X. If you want to know more about Xbox Series X, see our other guide that explains how to connect mouse and keyboard to Xbox Series X.