Cyberpunk 2077 is pretty similar to The Witcher in the sense that its carry capacity and inventory size works in the same way. Over time, as you collect more items from the open world, your inventory will fill up due to limited carrying capacity. This means that you will have to find a way to increase your carry capacity in Cyberpunk 2077. In this quick guide, we will explain how to increase your carry capacity and inventory size in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077: How To Increase Carry Capacity
Thankfully, there are multiple ways to increase carry capacity in Cyberpunk 2077. To increase carry capacity in Cyberpunk 2077 equip clothing mods, perks, improving Body Attribute, increasing Athletics state.
As you explore the open world you come across a ton of clothing items available at various clothing shops. These shops might also sell you clothing mods and such mods give you different buffs and boosts. Of course, one of the buffs is the ability to carry more items in Cyberpunk 2077. The clothing mod in question is called the “Backpaker” and it lets you increase your carry capacity and inventory size. Also, there are some clothing items that offer increase carry capacity without the need for mods.
Well, the best way to increase carry capacity is to use perks. One specific perk used for this purpose is called Pack Mule. You can get this perk from the Athletic tree to increase carry capacity by 60.
As you play the game you can earn attribute points to invest in different skill and perk trees. Invest a good amount in Athletics to permanently increase carry capacity. You can also respec your perk points to invest in the ones that offer an increase in inventory size.
As you upgrade the Athletics skill you can get the following boosts at various levels.
- Level 2: Carry Capacity + 20
- Level 6: Carry Capacity + 40
- Level 13: Carry Capacity + 100
Get Titanium Bonus Cyberware
At any Ripper Doc in Nighty City, you can buy something called the Skeleton Cyberware upgrade named Titanium bonus. The Titanium Bones Cyberware costs 1,000 Eurodollars so if you don’t have that kind of money, visit our how to make money guide for money farming tips.
Mods You Can Use To Increase Carry Capacity And Inventory Size
- Carry Capacity Adjustment: This mod adjusts the carry capacity of V and works with in-game enhancements like Perks, Cyberware, Capacity Booster, and the Bonus from leveling Athletics. The changes are not shown in the description of perks, meds, or cyberware, but the modifier applies to them anyway. It requires Cyber Engine Tweaks to work. You can modify the multiplier provided in the init.lua to adjust the carry capacity to your liking. The mod can be found here.
- Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty: In this modded version of the game, carrying capacity can be raised by either raising your Solo Skill level, getting Cyberware Implants, using Carrying Capacity Shards, or consuming Capacity Boosters. For instance, leveling up your Solo Skill can raise your carrying capacity by 150. The Titanium Bones cyberware can grant +62% carrying capacity at Tier 5. The mod also introduces Carrying Capacity Shards, consumables that grant bonus carrying capacity. The full details can be found here.
And that’s all you need to know to increase carry capacity and inventory size in Cyberpunk 2077.