Among the countless powerful weapons in Cyberpunk 2077, there is an epic double-barrel shotgun called Sovereign, which you should definitely craft if you like to absolutely blast your enemies to pieces. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to get the Sovereign epic double-barrel shotgun in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get the Sovereign Epic Double Barrel Shotgun
Sovereign is a rare weapon to come by, but you can easily add it to your inventory by completing a specific NCPD mission and looting a specific individual.
Where to Find the NCPD Mission
The NCPD mission in question, through which you can get Sovereign, can be found in the middle of Japantown, Westbrook. It is located near the two bridges that connect the area to Heywood and City Center.
Once you’ve found and started the mission, you need to locate Shinobu Imai Dragon who’s the one leading the gang attacking the area. He’ll be chilling way back in the building and to reach there you’ll have to take down his army of goons, so be prepared. Once you’ve found and taken him down, you can loot the schematic for Sovereign shotgun off him and craft it according to your preference.
Sovereign Iconic Double Barrel Shotgun Stats
- Damage per second (DPS): 178.8
- Attacks per second: 0.83
- Damage per hit: 19-23 × 10
- Special Perk: Reduced reload time and bullet spread. Also, it fires two rounds per shot when aiming
- It’s a Power weapon so bullets can ricochet off surfaces
- Random Stats: Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Bleeding chance, Burn chance, Poison
- chance, Shock chance, Bonus Ricochet damage
- Damage types: Chemical, Electrical, Physical or Thermal damage
And that’s about everything you need to know on how to get the Sovereign epic double-barrel shotgun in Cyberpunk 2077.