S-rank is the highest combat rank that someone can get in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. Actually getting it consistently, however, requires a little practice. In this guide, we have detailed all there is to know about how to get S-rank during battles in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin S-rank
The first thing we should be asking ourselves is what is the point of chasing an S-rank? The answer is simple. The quality of loot dropped after a battle depends entirely on the rank attained during the fight.
Getting an S-rank in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is not complicated at all, especially if a few things are kept in mind. Below, we have provided a handful of tips that can help:
- Using a Quick Finish before a battle ends doubles the chances of earning an S-rank.
- Concluding a battle with a Kinship Skill further boosts the chances of an S-rank.
- Winning as many head-to-head sequences as possible.
- Spamming a lot of abilities during the course of a battle is a good practice when chasing higher ranks.
- Lastly, breaking a lot of Monster Parts can also help in attaining those higher ranks.
In addition to this, there are a few other things that players should keep in mind. Remember that scoring anything below 500 means an automatic disqualification from earning the S-rank. Moreover, spamming random things during the course of a battle is the last thing that should be done while chasing a higher rank. It does require a little practice to get everything down, but it is all worth it in the end.
That is all we have got in how to get S-rank in MHS2: Wings of Ruin. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin wiki page.