While V Rising gives players many options for spending their time, one of the essential things for any vampire lord is to keep a steady supply of Leather on hand. Leather is used for various purposes, from crafting new clothing to repairing existing armor. Thankfully, there are a few different ways to get Leather in V Rising. So, Read On!
The Best Way To Get Leather in V Rising
In V Rising, you’ll come across many different types of animals, each of which can provide valuable resources. One such resource is Animal Hide, which can be used to create Leather at a Tannery. To build a Tannery, Follow the Below instructions:
- Open the build menu and navigate to the Refinement tab.
- Keep scrolling until you reach Tannery.
- For Tannery, You Need 160 Animal Hide and 8 Planks
- To Unlock Tannery, Defeat The Keely Frost Archer (Level 20 Boss)
- After Defeating The Boss, start building Tannery
- To begin, hover your cursor over the item and select “Craft Leather.” Then, simply interact with it and drag your Animal Hide into the input slot to begin manufacturing Leather.
Need more help? See How to Heal, Blood Abilities, Crafting Explosives.