Iron and Bronze are some of the common resources players can find in Valheim. These Iron and Bronze are used to manufacture nails, which are used in several recipes such as Longship, Dragon Bed, Spinning Wheel, Windmill, Cart, Karve, etc. This is a guide on how to get Iron and Bronze Nails in Valheim.
How to Get Iron Nails
To generate Iron nails, we need specific resources. We need 1 Forge and 1 Iron ingot with which we can get 10 Iron Nails at once. Iron Nails are used in various recipes in Valheim, these are:
- Dragon Bed, which requires 15 Iron Nails.
- Longship, which requires 100 Iron Nails.
- Raven Throne, which requires 10 Iron Nails.
- Spinning Wheel, which requires 10 Iron Nails.
- Windmill, which requires 30 Iron Nails.
How to Get Bronze Nails
To generate Bronze nails, we need specific resources such as 1 Forge and 1 Bronze ingot with which we can get 20 Bronze Nails at once. Bronze Nails are used in various recipes in Valheim, these are:
- Cart, which requires 10 Bronze Nails.
- Horizontal Item Stand, which requires 1 Bronze Nails.
- Vertical Item Stand, which requires 1 Bronze Nails.
- Karve, which requires 80 Bronze Nails.
This was our guide on how to get your hands on Iron and Bronze Nails in Valheim. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Valheim wiki guides.