Tools play a major role in New World in helping you progress your character. You will different types of tools to upgrade and enhance your gear. In this guide, we will discuss everything you need to know on how to get Flint Tools in New World.
New World: How to Get Flint Tools
There are multiple ways to get your hands on the Flint Tool. You can craft at the starter beach after you land. Gather Flint and Green-Wood from nearby bushes and go to the Watchtower to craft Flint Tools at the campfire.
You can also craft them at the Workshop and Camp as well at the nearby settlement Workshop.
Flint Tools Crafting Recipes
- Flint Mining Pick: Green-Wood 1x, Flint 1x
- Flint Harvesting Sickle: Green-Wood 1x, Flint 1x
- Flint Logging Axe: Green-Wood 1x, Flint 1x
- Flint Skinning Knife: Green-Wood 1x, Flint 1x
- Wooden Fishing Pole: Green-Wood 1x, Fibers 1x