Custom Portraits in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous are easy to get and use. You can get these portraits just like in the previous game, which was known as Kingmaker. You will need to consider a few things while implying new portraits in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. This is exactly how you can get custom portraits.
Pathfinder: How to Get and Use Custom Portraits
The custom portraits that you will get can be placed in a specific directory location. This is the location where you’d need to place the portraits; C:\Users\(Your PC Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous\Portraits.
These are the steps that you would need to follow to use custom portraits in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous:
- Start a New Game to initially save the progress
- Now, from the drop-down menu, you need to choose “Create a New Character”
From here, choose the “Custom Portrait” icon
- A new drop-down menu appears, and you will need to select “Open Portraits Folder” from this menu
The portraits in this folder are subjected to you for replacing them or you can also change the theme in the graphics redactor. You will be able to save three portraits of your own. You can name these portraits as small, medium, and Full Length, and save them in PNG format.
The following resolutions should be considered while saving the portraits:
- Small Portrait: Height must be 242px and Width must be 185px
- Medium Portrait: Height must be 432px and Width must be 330px
- Full-length Portrait: Height of 1024px and Width of 692px
After you have completed all the above steps, you will see a new drop-down menu. You will need to choose “Refresh Portraits” from this menu.