Corrupted Lumenite Crystals is an Upgrade Material in Remnant 2. Unlike the normal Lumenite Crystals, however, that are used in almost everything in the game — be it crafting, getting Archetypes, upgrading items, etc. — Corrupted Lumenite Crystals have a very niche use. You will need to bring these to Dwell in Ward 13 to upgrade Mutators. These are basically items that you can slot into weapons — separate from Weapon Mods — that can be incredibly powerful. For instance, one Mutator named Momentum progressively increases your Crit. Chance and Crit. Damage. Therefore, it is a good idea to invest in farming these. In this guide, we have detailed all you need to know about farming Corrupted Lumenite Crystals in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals
To get Corrupted Lumenite Crystals, you need to defeat Aberrations. These are basically normal enemies with a red aura around them. Defeating these Aberrations will get you a decent chunk of Corrupted Lumenite Crystals. Some of the areas where you can farm are:
- The Labyrinth
- Putrid Domain
- Tower of the Unseen
- Imperial Gardens
- Void Vessel Facility
Remember that the list is not comprehensive and there might be some other areas where these enemies have a chance to appear.
If you are a solo player, there is a good farming method for Corrupted Lumenite Crystals in the Labyrinth:
- Go to the Fractured Ingress
- Head over to the left-side past the portal.
- Continue forward until you reach a bridge. Once there, wait for a platform to appear.
- Jump onto the platform and continue ahead until you get to another platform where a Corrupted Bastion spawns.
- Defeat it to get your loot and repeat.
If you are playing in co-op, there is another method that is explained:
- You need to reroll Losomn in Adventure Mode until you see the Morrow Parish.
- Travel to the gate of the Asylum.
- Once there, you will need to have one player use the High-Five emote near the gate while another player presses ‘E’ to get inside.
- Once everyone is inside, head over to the shed to fight the Corrupted Ripsaw to get the loot.
Lastly, please note that using the High-Five emote to get past locked doors in unintended. There is a good chance that it might get fixed in a future patch.
Repeat until you are done. This is everything we have got on how to get the Corrupted Lumenite Crystals in Remnant 2. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!