As you start to ramp up the difficulty in Remnant 2 — Nightmare or Apocalypse — you will need to incorporate Relic Fragments in your builds. Relic Fragments are basically mods that you can slot into your Relic and are incredibly powerful. While the most basic versions of these Relic Fragments are nothing to write home about, the Mythic ones are on a completely different level. For instance, Mythic Skill Damage increases all Skill Damage by 10%, Mythic Armor Effectiveness increases it by 15%, and so on. Sadly, Mythic Relic Fragments are not available from the beginning of the game and you will need to grind them out. In this guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about unlocking the Mythic Relic Fragments in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 Mythic Relic Fragments
There are a few different ways to get the Mythic Relic Fragments in Remnant 2. The first and most obvious one is to defeat bosses, especially the ones found in the Root Earth — the last region in the game. While it is not guaranteed that you will get the Mythic Relic Fragments from these bosses, the odds are pretty high. While you are farming for these, another thing that you need to understand is that these Mythic Relic Fragments are tied to your Archetype Level. Therefore, if you are playing the game with Level 10 Archetypes, the odds of coming across a Mythic Relic Fragment are increased.
Other than that, you can also get these by looting chests scattered all over the world of Remnant 2. The chances of coming across one, however, are pretty slim. Arguably, the best method of farming Mythic Relic Fragments in Remnant 2 is to simply purchase them from Dell in Ward 13 who should be able to sell these to you in exchange for Relic Dust which is a currency in the game.
From my testing, I have found that if you reroll the Adventure Mode on Apocalypse difficulty — it can only be unlocked after beating the game once — Dell should have the Mythic Relic Fragments in his inventory. Another important thing that you need to note here is that Dell can also upgrade your old Relic Fragments to a higher tier. For example, if you have got a Superior Critical Damage Mod, you can purchase a Red Relic Fragment from Dell and there is a chance that you will get a higher-tier version of Critical Damage Mod. This obviously means that you will need to farm a lot of Relic Dust but it is not that hard to do and is generally worth it since most endgame builds in Remnant 2 require you to have access to most if not all Mythic Relic Fragments.
All Mythic Relic Fragments
Now that we know how you can get Mythic Relic Fragments in the game, here is a complete list of each one of them alongside their effects:
Yellow Relic Fragments
- Mythic Ammo Pickups: Elevate your odds of snagging ammo pickups by 30%.
- Mythic Ammo Reserves: Swell your ammo reserves by 20%.
- Mythic Casting Speed: Propel mod and skill cast speed by 20%.
- Mythic Consumable Duration: Stretch consumable duration by 20%.
- Mythic Consumable Speed: Swiftly ramp up consumable use speed by 20%.
- Mythic Mod Cost: Shrink mod cost by 10%.
- Mythic Recoil: Trim recoil by 30%.
- Mythic Skill Cooldown: Shave skill cooldown by 15%.
- Mythic Spread Recovery: Turbocharge reticle spread recovery by 30%.
- Mythic Weapon Spread: Slash weapon spread by 30%.
- Mythic Weapon Swap: Slice down weapon swap time by 20%.
Blue Relic Fragments
- Mythic Armor Effectiveness: Increases armor effectiveness by a solid 15%.
- Mythic Blight Resistance: Increases blight resistance by a robust 30%.
- Mythic Charge Melee Cost: Gives a 30% reduction in melee charge attack stamina cost.
- Mythic Damage Reduction: 5% damage reduction.
- Mythic Elemental Resistance: Increases elemental damage resistance by 10%.
- Mythic Grey Health Rate: Boost grey health rate by 20%.
- Mythic Healing Effectiveness: Increases healing effectiveness by 20%.
- Mythic Health: Grant yourself a 15% health upgrade.
- Mythic Revive Speed: Increases revive speed by 25%.
- Mythic Stamina Recovery Delay: Reduces stamina recovery delay by 30%.
- Mythic Stamina Cost: Reduces stamina cost by 20%.
- Mythic Stamina: Level up maximum stamina by 15%.
- Mythic Shield Effectiveness: Fortify shield amount by 20%.
Red Relic Fragments
- Mythic Elemental Damage: Increases elemental damage by 10%.
- Mythic Melee Attack Speed: Increases melee attack speed with a 15% surge.
- Mythic Melee Critical Chance: Increases melee critical chance by 10%.
- Mythic Melee Critical Damage: Increases melee critical damage by 20%.
- Mythic Melee Damage: Increases melee damage by 15%.
- Mythic Mod Damage: Increases mod damage by 10%.
- Mythic Ranged Critical Chance: Increases ranged critical chance with a 10% surge.
- Mythic Ranged Critical Damage: Increases ranged critical damage by 20%.
- Mythic Ranged Damage: Increases ranged damage by 10%.
- Mythic Ranged Fire Rate: Increases fire rate by 10%.
- Mythic Stagger Damage: Increases stagger damage by 20%.
- Mythic Skill Damage: Increases skill damage by 10%.
- Mythic Weakspot Damage: Stoke weakspot damage by 15%.
This is everything we have on how to unlock the Mythic Relic Fragments in Remnant 2. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!