Fame is arguably the most important thing to chase after in Humankind. In order to get Fame in the game, the player needs to earn Era Stars. Fame in Humankind directly relates to the player’s win condition. In this Humankind guide, we have detailed all there is to know about how to earn more Era Stars in the game.
Humankind Era Stars
In order to acquire Era Stars, the player needs to complete cultural objectives. There are seven cultural affinities in total, each one of which corresponds to an Era Star.
It is important to note that a maximum of three Era Stars can be obtained in an Era – the Era Stars matching the cultural affinity provides twice the Fame. When it comes to objectives, these are fairly simple e.g., acquiring territories, getting districts, etc. Upon the completion of these objectives, the player will get an Era Star and a bit of Fame. With each turn, the Fame continues to drop after every turn – the entire thing resets upon entering the new Era.
Another important thing to keep in mind is that in order to progress to the next Era, a maximum of seven Era Stars are needed. Below, we have provided a detailed list of all Era Stars in the game:
- Growth Star: A total of 5 Population or/and Units in the Empire
- Knowledge Star: Acquire 10 Knowledge
- Hunter Star: Hunt 5 Animal Units
Ancient Era to Contemporary Era
- Aesthete Star: Reach a certain amount of Influence
- Agrarian Star: Reach a certain amount of Population/Units
- Builder Star: Reach a certain amount of Districts
- Expansionist Star: Reach a certain amount of Territories
- Merchant Star: Reach a certain amount of Money
- Militarist Star: Reach a certain amount of Military Units
- Scientist Star: Reach a certain amount of Technologies
This is all we have got in how to earn Era Stars in Humankind. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Humankind wiki page.