Sunken Witch is most likely the very first boss you will encounter in Remnant 2: The Awakened King DLC. It is primarily a melee-based boss that can prove to be quite frustrating. In this guide, we have detailed some tips to help you easily defeat the Sunken Witch in Remnant 2: The Awakened King.
Remnant 2: The Awakened King Sunken Witch
Sunken Witch is a main boss encountered in the Sunken Haunt. When you first encounter her, you will notice that the fight happens in a confined space. And while it may feel restrictive at first, you can bait her attacks to hit the wooden walls which will give you a little more breathing room. Other than this, there are plenty of attacks that you will need to watch out for.
Here is a brief overview of all the attacks that the Sunken Witch uses throughout the fight:
|2-hit Melee Combo||It is a slightly delayed 2-hit melee combo.|
|Tornado||It is a powerful whirlwind attack that ends in a stomp|
|Minions||As soon as she retreats, she summons a small army of minions.|
|Slam||It is a devastating slam attack that she does after arriving back into the arena.|
Knowing how to dodge these attacks effectively is incredibly important.
Tips to Defeat
Here are some strategies to help you easily defeat the Sunken Witch in The Awakened King:
- It is very important to let the boss destroy the wooden barricades to give yourself more breathing room.
- Since a majority of her attacks are melee-based, you should try to maintain a safe distance.
- Whenever you see her summon her minions, be sure to deal with them before focusing on the boss.
- We also recommend upgrading your weapons as much as possible — you can do this by heading over to Ward-13.
- Lastly, you should try to use Mutators, Mods, etc. that complements your build.
This is everything we have on how to defeat the Sunken Witch in Remnant 2: The Awakened King. For more help on the game, be sure to see our Remnant 2 wiki page.