Mystic Carrion is one of many NPCs in Baldur’s Gate 3. You will find him at Philgrave Mansion in the Lower City. As you progress through the story, you will probably need to defeat him which is easier said than done. In this guide, we have shared some tips to help you easily defeat Mystic Carrion in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Mystic Carrion
This quest becomes available in the third chapter of the game. Begin by heading to Lady Jannath’s Estate and completing the “Free The Artist” quest to obtain a password. Use the password to enter the mansion. Inside the mansion, talk to Mystic Carrion to start the “Find Mystic Carrion’s Servant” quest.
Find Thrumbo in a house northeast of Philgrave’s mansion, hidden inside a wardrobe. You have two choices:
- Kill Thrumbo: This will initiate a fight. Upon his defeat, you can collect his body and return to Mystic Carrion for a reward.
- Aid Thrumbo: Choose to help Thrumbo by agreeing to find jars containing Mystic Carrion’s body parts.
Locate and enter Mystic Carrion’s basement through a small hole. Inside, find a book titled “Mummy’s Memories” that reveals Mystic Carrion’s lair in the sewers. Use spells like “Greater Invisibility” to stealthily enter the lair. Find and break a stone wall to access a room with important clues.
Use spells like “Greater Invisibility” to stealthily enter the lair. Find and break a stone wall to access a room with important clues. Confront Thrumbo to retrieve the “Jar of Mystic Carrion’s Heart” and destroy it.
Return to Philgrave’s Mansion to face Mystic Carrion. Without his heart, he will be unable to restore himself, making him vulnerable. Employ your strongest spells and abilities, focusing on exploiting Mystic Carrion’s weaknesses.
- Staff of Cherished Necromancy: Useful for Necromancy Wizards.
- Armor of the Sporekeeper: Ideal for Circle of the Spore Druids.
- Additional Loot: Various items like the Veil of the Morning, spell scrolls, keys, and the Torch of Revocation.
This is everything we have on how to defeat Mystic Carrion in Baldur’s Gate 3. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!