The objective of Clarity Control is to identify the real Atraks-1 and defeating her. This is done by juggling the ‘Scanner’ augment between the two areas of the encounter (Space and Crypt) through various Augmentation Station present in both areas.
To travel between Space and Crypt, you can use 4 elevators at the end of the room – remember that the player with the ‘Operator’ augment can call them up/down using the keypads right next to them. With the help of this Destiny 2 guide, you’ll be able to learn all about the Clarity Control encounter to defeat Atraks-1 in the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt – How to Defeat Atraks-1
After starting the encounter, divide into 2 teams of 3 – send one team to Space and let one team stay in the Crypt. Try to run the following weapons, subclasses for the most optimal DPS:
- 1x Hunter with Shadowshot, 2x Warlocks with Well of Riddance and Phoenix Protocol, 1x Titan with Ward of Dawn
- Witherhoard, Izanagi’s Burden, Long Shadow, or Anything
- IKELOS SMG, Martyr’s Retribution, IKELOS Sniper
- 6x Lament
Similar to the previous encounter, let’s talk about the steps through which the Clarity Control encounter plays out:
- Walk to the orb in front of the elevator to begin the encounter and clear the area. Kill the Operator Vandal to grab the ‘Operator’ augmentation and also kill 3 Servitors that spawn.
- Now let 4 players go into Space and clear the area. Let one player grab the ‘Scanner’ augmentation dropped by a Hacker Vandal. The player with the ‘Scanner’ augment needs to see which of Atraks-1 clone is glowing and gather around it to start the DPS.
Make sure that tether the boss, place a Ward of Dawn, and Well of Riddance before going in with 6x Lament. To deal the ideal DPS, charge the Lament, land 3 Light Attack, and then a Heavy Attack.
- Once done, let one player (not the Scanner or Operator) grab the Atraks-1 Replication debuff. The player with the ‘Scanner’ augment needs to pass it through the Augmentation Station to the only player in the Crypt. Once done, all 4 players (including the players with the ‘Operator’ augment and Atraks-1 Replication debuff) need to go back to the Crypt.
- By this time, the player with the ‘Scanner’ augment below should already have identified the real Atraks-1 that need to be DPS-ed. Do the same strategy as above. If everything goes correctly, all 6 players need to head to Space – remember that the Operator can send the lifts back.
- Another thing that the ‘Operator’ needs to do is to shoot the guy with the Atraks-1 Replication debuff to refresh the timer of the debuff, otherwise, the entire team will wipe.
- Once all 6 players are in the Space, let the ‘Scanner’ identify the real Atraks-1 that needs to be DPS-ed and continue to repeat the process until she’s dead.
We hope the guide helped you one-phase Atraks-1 in the Deep Stone Crypt raid in Destiny 2. For more help on the game, you can check out our detailed Destiny 2: Beyond Light wiki guides.