In Xenoblade Chronicles 3, there is plenty of quests that you need to complete. But there is some quest that requires that a day or night is passed to finish them. This Guide, How to change Time of Day in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, will explain how you can complete these side quests without waiting.
How to Change Time of Day in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
The change of time feature was announced at the Nintendo Direct event during its launch. This changing of time feature can be handy in two situations
- When you need to complete a quest that requires a day or night to pass
- Some enemies appear at a specific time during the day or nighttime. So to face them require the use of this feature
In both situations, rather than waiting for the time to pass, it’s better to change the time of day in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Follow these steps to change it :
- Start the game on your Nintendo Switch console
- Open the Pause menu by pressing X.
- Click on change time from the System Tab
- To change the time, press L and R to set it to the desired time.
You can also use this feature while fast traveling. In the end, after changing times, there are some vendors that you will encounter. So while changing time, try to do that so that you avail every NPC (Non-player character) in the game.
I hope this Guide, How to Change Time of Day in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, helps you while playing the game. Need to know more? Visit Beginner’s Guide on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and How To Unlock All Gem Slots In Xenoblade Chronicles 3.