Last updated on March 16th, 2023 at 11:59 am
Do you want to know how to defeat the Ulcerated Tree Spirit in Elden Ring? I’m sure you do. The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a dangerous yet optional boss that players will encounter in the Lands Between. This ferocious creature is similar to the Erdtrees found throughout the area, but it is far more powerful and dangerous.
The creature is incredibly fast, and its attacks are extremely powerful. However, with some help, defeating the Ulcerated Tree Spirit is possible. With a little bit of strategy and a lot of courage, players can defeat this fearsome foe. The key to success is staying calm and focusing on attacking the creature’s weakness.
Where To Find Ulcerated Tree Spirit
Below are the I’ve mentioned the location where you can find Ulcerated Tree Spirit:
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a powerful boss found in Mt. Gelmir near the Minor Erdtree. To reach the Ulcerated Tree Spirit, players must first travel to the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace and jump into the Spirit Spring. They will need to follow the edge of the cliff until they reach the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace. Once at the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace, players will need to head east towards the Minor Erdtree.
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a powerful monster found in different locations across The Lands Between. One of the most popular locations for this monster is The Fringefolk Hero’s Grave in the Stranded Graveyard. The Mist Door is a special kind of door in Ulcerated Trees that takes the form of a cloud. To pass through the door, collect.
Pro Tip: You’ll need two Stonesword Keys to remove this variant’s mist door.
- To reach the Catacombs:
- Start at the Zamor Ruins Site of Grace and head northeast. You can find the Ulcerated Tree Spirit at the top of the giant mountains of Catacombs.
- When you reach the narrow bridge, turn east and look for the entrance tucked into the rock wall.
Once inside, be prepared for a tough battle.
How to Beat Ulcerated Tree Spirit
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a powerful foe, but with the right strategy, it can be defeated. The key is to watch out for its attacks and stay out of its reach. Its main attack is a magical area-of-effect attack that can deal heavy damage. However, if the boss doesn’t move after its mouth starts glowing, it’s about to perform this attack.
By staying out of its reach, you can avoid taking severe damage. In addition, the Ulcerated Tree Spirit also has a few other attacks that you need to be aware of. For example, it can sometimes launch a series of smaller magic missiles. These missiles are not as damaging as the area-of-effect attack, but they can still inflict significant damage if you’re not careful.
When fighting the Ulcerated Tree Spirit, there are a few things you need to watch out for:
- Get ready to dodge if it starts to coil back while its mouth is on fire. Its mouth will come tearing at you from above, and if you don’t dodge out of the way in time, the Ulcerated Tree Spirit will do some massive elemental damage to you.
- If the boss starts to glow orange, this is your cue to either back away or sprint around it and hit it while it’s occupied. The Ulcerated Tree Spirit will explode and damage you if you don’t act fast enough.
- If the boss starts spinning, it’s about to spit fireballs at you.
Dodge out of the way and hit it while it’s vulnerable.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to take down the Ulcerated Tree Spirit without too much trouble.
Need more help? See Glintstone Dragon Adula Boss Fight, Regal Ancestor Spirit Boss Fight.