Tears of Dreams are needed to exchange Path Materials that you are missing in Honkai: Star Rail. It is essentially a new currency added to the game with the release of 1.6. This is something that you will need during Ascension. In this guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about getting Tears of Dreams in Honkai: Star Rail.
Honkai: Star Rail Tears of Dreams
Tears of Dreams in Honkai: Star Rail serve as universal Path materials. They are incredibly useful as they can substitute any specific Path resource, aiding in leveling up Trails or raising light cones. This flexibility makes Tears of Dreams a coveted resource for leveling up characters and weapons efficiently.
The principal way to obtain Tears of Dreams is through the upgraded Nameless Honor battle pass. As you progress through the game and achieve certain levels, you’ll be rewarded with Tears of Dreams at specific milestones:
- Level 15: 24 Tears of Dreams
- Level 20: 24 Tears of Dreams
- Level 25: 24 Tears of Dreams
- Level 35: 24 Tears of Dreams
- Level 40: 72 Tears of Dreams
- Level 45: 72 Tears of Dreams
In total, you can amass 312 Tears of Dreams by reaching these levels.
It’s important to note that these rewards are available through the paid track of the Battle Pass. As of the current game version, the Battle Pass is the only method to acquire Tears of Dreams. Once you have gathered Tears of Dreams, you can use them in several ways to advance your gameplay:
- Character Leveling: Replace specific Path resources needed for character leveling.
- Weapon Enhancement: Similarly, use them for leveling up your weapons.
- Flexibility in Resource Management: Their ability to substitute for various resources provides flexibility and efficiency in managing your in-game progress.
This is everything we have on how to get Tears of Dreams in Honkai: Star Rail. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!