As you progress through the world of Hogwarts Legacy, you can immerse yourself in various challenges and puzzles, adding a whole lot more to your journey. One such challenge that you can tackle is the Sophronia Franklin Quiz, a unique quest that tests your knowledge of the Wizarding World. Answering these questions correctly, you will accumulate a lot of XP and a bunch of other rewards including the Book of Intermediate Transfiguration. In this guide, we have answered all the questions that Sophronia Franklin asks you as a part of her quiz in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy Sophronia Franklin Quiz Answers
Before we begin, it is important to note that the quiz, each one with escalating difficulty:
Moreoever, each question is multiple-choice with three possible answers, making it somewhat easier. If you do not wish to go through all that, however, here is a complete list of all the answers for each category:
- Golden Snidget was used in Quidditch before the Golden Snitch.
- Felix Felicis is known as Liquid Luck.
- The Deathly Hallows are in The Tale of the Three Brothers.
- The Quaffle is the largest ball in Quidditch.
- Polyjuice Potion does not allow the drinker to change species.
- The Wizard’s Council preceded the Ministry of Magic.
- Peruvian Vipertooth is the smallest dragon breed.
- Hengist of Woodcroft founded Hogsmeade.
- A Demiguise and a ghoul cross-breeding created the Hidebehind.
- Patronus Charm is the only known spell to repel a Lethifold.
- Gamp published the Law of Elemental Transfiguration.
- “Never tickle a sleeping dragon” is the translation of the Hogwarts motto.
- The Runespoor is the only magical creature known to produce eggs through its mouth.
- Mount Greylock is where Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is located.
- Amortentia is the most powerful love potion.
- Egbert the Egregious killed Emeric the Evil.
- Haversacking is a foul committed by a Chaser in Quidditch.
- A Mackled Malaclaw bite causes bad luck.
- Mimbulus Mimbletonia excretes Stinksap.
- Linfred of Stinchcombe created the remedy that evolved into the Pepperup Potion.
- A single slipper was left in the Hopping Pot by the elder wizard in The Wizard and the Hopping Pot.
- North America is the native region of the Snallygaster.
- Sir Luckless is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune.
- The Loch Ness Monster is another name for the world’s largest Kelpie.
- Ulick Gamp was the first Minister for Magic.
As a reward for completing all the quizzes, you will get the Book of Intermediate Transfiguration, 3x Winggenweld Potion, 1x Maxima Potion, and 1x Edurus Potion.
This is everything there is to know about answering the Sophronia Franklin Quiz in Hogwarts Legacy. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!