If you are new to Temtem then you might be wondering how you can heal your Tems in the game. In this Temtem guide, we are going to go over how you can heal your Tem in the game.
After an intense battle, your Tem are not going to be at full health and you will need to heal them. That is where this guide comes in. The following is what you need to know about healing Tem in Temtem.
How To Heal Tem In Temtem
You will find buildings called Temporium in the open-world. This is where you can heal your Tem in Temtem. This is the one-stop-shop for all your healing needs. You can get healing items here but keep in mind that they are very expensive. If you are short on cash then you should check out our money farming guide.
You can use the HealTem Station to heal your current team of Tem. The condition of the Tem is not going to matter. The health of all the Tem in going to be replenished. Knocked out Tem are going to cost you. if a Tem is knocked out then you are going to have to spend 500 credits.
You can spend 80 credits to get Balm which will heals 25 HP. Similarly, Balm+ costs 325 credits and heals 70HP. These items will come in handy when you are in the wild and need to heal your Tem. you should also have other items in case of emergencies. The following are the items that you should have in your inventory:
- Vital Apple– Restores 25% HP
- Vital Durian– Restores 50% HP
- Tonic– Restores 15 HP and 12 STA
- Tonic+– Restores 42 HP and 27 STA
- Revive– Revives with 50% HP and 50% STA
- Power Revive– Revives with 25% HP and 100% STA
- Temessence Vial– Heals the entire team when outside of battle
This is what you need to know about the healing Tem in the game. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on the different side quests in the game.
Latest posts by Talha Amjad (see all)
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Batwing Guide: Where To Find - February 17, 2020
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Stallion Pistol Upgrade Parts Locations Guide - February 17, 2020
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Sammy AR Upgrade Parts Locations Guide - February 17, 2020