Having someone by your side as you try to protect the world from impending doom can be a blessing. As you go around defeating monsters, farming crops, and just being a nice person in general, you will be able to foster friendships with a few different NPCs. These friendships can be grown into full-fledged romantic relationships, even leading to marriage. But how do you go about it? In this Harvestella guide, we have explained everything there is to know about the different Romance Options available to you.
As you progress through the story, you will continue to increase the Friendship Level with different romance-able characters. You need to max out the Friendship Level by completing requests, etc. After you have maxed out the Friendship Level, you will be able to unlock the ‘Partnership Event’ which is essentially marriage. However, do note that the ‘Partnership Event’ can only be accessed after completing the main campaign.
Your desired partner will start to live with you once the ‘Partnership Event’ is completed. As of right now, we do not have any info. on polygamy but we will update the guide after we have learned more. As for characters that you can romance in Harvestella, these include:
- Asyl — A member of the Argus Brigade who lives near the Spring Seaslight.
- Shrika — A stout worshipper of the Seaslight who is more than willing to lend a hand whenever needed.
- Emo — A mysterious character from the Tavern of Shatolla.
- Aria — A scientist who somehow ended up right next to you … and for good reasons.
- Istina — She is a teacher at an orphanage in Nemea Town.
- Heine — He can be found working on something in his workshop in Shatolla.
Lastly, do note that Harvestella does not restrict you when it comes to romance options. You can choose any gender in the beginning and still romance whichever NPC you love the most.
These are all the Romance Options in Harvestella. We have also got more tips and strategies in our detailed Harvestella wiki page.