After a successful stint on PC, the murderous cooking sim Godlike Burger is headed towards the next stop on its journey to find the most delicious alien burgers. On November 2nd, players can become a space-travelling chef and manage their intergalactic diner on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox in this dark and humorous management game.
In Godlike Burger players attempt to create the best burger in the galaxy using only the most delicious ingredients available – their own customers! Players have to lure customers into traps and then turn them into delicious patties, manage their restaurant – and avoid getting caught. By catering to their customers’ preferences for different kinds of alien meat, upgrading the kitchen and their repertoire, they improve their restaurant’s reputation and can afford to travel to new planets. But they should never stay in one place too long because the space police are always on the lookout for the crazy culinarian with a bloody cleaver.
- Kill your customers with a range of hidden traps or the good old meat cleaver! Their delicious meat is your special ingredient after all.
- Cook the best burgers and turn your pitiful burger joint into the universe’s most famous restaurant.
- Improve your kitchen and find out what each alien race likes – uncover the secret of the perfect burger.
- Explore the galaxy and its worlds. There are different alien species and their individual strengths and weaknesses to discover.
- Don’t get caught! Leave no witnesses and keep the police’s suspicion low by playing and planning smartly.
Godlike Burger will release on Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 2nd. Let us know what you think about the game coming to consoles and whether or not you are interested in checking it out.