Genshin Impact continues to add more fun content to the game, and Barabara Hangout is one of the new Story Quest. This is an event in Genshin Impact where you can hang out with your favorite character and ask them all kinds of questions. There are five endings, but you need to be at least on 26 Adventure Rank, and must have completed the main story quest “Prologue: Act III: Song of the Dragon and Freedom.” Here we have covered everything you need to know about Barbara’s Hangouts and how to get all of the endings and make the right choices in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Barbara Hangout Endings
These are all the endings that you will go through by doing certain actions and responding to different questions with relative answers.
Ending No.1: Untimely Enthusiasm
To go through this ending, you will need to make Albert go away, who is the leader of the Barbara fan club. These are the steps to do so:
- First of all, you need to have a chat with Sister Victoria.
- Talk to Barbara next and select the option “Just wait here, we’ll go send that person away”
- Now, talk to Albert and pick either of these options:
- “It is dangerous here, there are lots of monsters roaming about”
- “Barbara isn’t here anymore, you’d better head back to the city”.
- You can pick whatever you want for next choices, as they don’t really matter. The outcome would be the same.
- Now you need to follow Albert and talk to him again.
Ending 2: A Fiery Flavor from Liyue
To go through this ending, you need to head back to the point where you first talked to Barbara in Liyue. These are the steps to do so:
- Firstly, talk to Barbara and choose “Let’s go deeper into the forest and wait for them to leave”.
- Now, follow her and talk to her again after some time. Ask her about her family, or why she has joined the church.
- You should help her look for red wolfhook berries.
- Then find the red Wolfhook berries in felled tree trunks.
- Select option “Leave it to us” and go to Sister Victoria for a talk.
- To clean dirt piles around the cathedral, you can use Anemo or Hydro skills.
- Now choose the option “I would like to try your special Chilibrew.”
- Now choose this option “Alright, let’s split up.”
- Go to the Whispering Woods to find Barbara, and save the merchant from the Treasure Hoarders by defeating them.
- You can choose certain rewards, but we recommend choosing Liyue chilibrew.
Ending 3: The Taste of Hard Work
To go through this ending, you must follow the same steps as the previous ending, and after doing that, select Sweet Flowers, which will be your reward from Caishan. To fastest way to achieve this ending is to restart Knight and Deaconess, Ready for Battle!
Ending 4: Incompletely Cured
To go through this ending, you need to restart from the Deaconess’ Gratitude quest. The steps are as follows:
- Choose the Chilibrew option.
- Choose to go together, then talk with Sister Victoria.
- Deal with Hilichurls in the woods.
- When Barbara goes on to heal the Treasure Hoarder, choose the option “Hold on Barbara. He’s a suspicious character.”
- Defeat the Treasure Hoarder after he revives himself and attacks you.
Ending 5: A Holiday in Mondstadt
To go through this ending, you must restart from Deaconess’ Gratitude step, then proceed to do these steps by selecting the relative options.
- Firstly, Pick the Summer Sparkling Tea after going to Mondstadt.
- Speak to Sister Victoria and then go meet Barbara.
- Now, Talk to Herman and choose the option “You won’t mind if I check with Ellin on that?”
- Speak with Schulz and select the option “Barbara’s working right now”
- Speak with Susie and choose “If it’s Barbara’s style you’re after, you could start by being considerate to others”
- Tell Barbara that she looks exhausted, and go for a walk with her.
These were all the five endings for Barbara’s hangout event and everything we had on Barbara Hangout and the Endings in Genshin Impact. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Genshin Impact wiki guides.