Auction House in Forza Horizon 4 is a community marketplace where players can spend a little time to get their most desired vehicles in no time. When it comes to the Auction House, the maximum buyout price is 550,000 Credits and the minimum is just 100,000. Keeping this in mind, players can get something like a Lamborghini Miura – which usually costs millions – in as low as 100,000 Credits. In this guide, we’ve detailed everything there’s to know about how Auction House works in Forza Horizon 4 and tips for it.
Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Tips
There aren’t any hard and fast rules when it comes to the Auction House in Forza Horizon 4. It’s all a bit of luck here and there. Most of the cards stay up for like 5 minutes and are almost always in the “Ending Soon” category. Following are a handful of tips and tricks that will let players make the most out of Auction House in the game:
- Always use the Advanced Search option to filter out the vehicles that aren’t needed but to also show more than one car.
- Sometimes, entering the manufacturer’s name (Subaru) and the car name (Impreza) doesn’t work as intended.
- Filters in the Advanced Search menu can help players get the exact car that they need.
- Use the Auction Options to place bids on an auction and to buyout the option much faster than loading everything.
- Don’t buy cars including 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400, 1957 Maserati 300 S, 1954 Mercedes 300 SL Coupe, 1998 Nissan R390, and 2005 TVR Sagaris as they can be earned with Car Mastery.
- Cars from the Wheelspin that a player didn’t get have a good chance of appearing in the Auction House.
That’s all we’ve got in our Forza Horizon 4 AH tips. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Forza Horizon 4 wiki guides.