Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 challenges have now rolled out in the game which means you’re one step closer to maxing out your Battle Pass. There are a total of 8 challenges to complete with each one providing 35K XP, netting you a total of 280K XP if you manage to clear them all. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about completing all the week 3 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 3.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 3 Challenges
There are a total of 8 challenges you can complete in the game – some of them a little harder than the others. The following is a complete list of all week 3 challenges and tips to complete them where needed:
- 3 Eliminations at The Authority
- Collect 4 Floating Rings at Lazy Lake
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig once
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks
- Deal 200 damage to opponents at Catty Corner
- Search 7 Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows
- Deal 100 damage from inside a Cornfield at Frenzy Farm
- Destroy 2 cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus
Just like the last week’s challenges, almost all of these challenges are fairly easy to knock out. As you can see, these challenges are dancing, eliminating enemies at certain locations, looting, dealing damage to enemies, etc.
I suspect most of the players will have a little hard time when it comes to dealing damage at Frenzy Farm. However, one of the best things about everyone having the same challenges is you’ll find plenty of players in the area to knock these challenges out in a couple of games.
This is all we’ve got in our Fortnite S3 Week 3 challenges guide. For more help on the game, you can check out our detailed Fortnite wiki guides.