Fortnite Season 3 Week 2 challenges are now available in the game and are fairly easy to complete. There are a total of 7 challenges to complete with each one providing 35K XP, netting you a total of 245K XP if you manage to clear them all. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about completing all the week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 3.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 2 Challenges
Challenges in Fortnite are a good way of earning additional XP to rank up your Battle Pass faster. Moreover, they’re fairly simple and you’ll complete a majority of these without having to go out of your way.
The following is a complete list of all the challenges that you can complete during Week 2:
- 3 Eliminations at Lazy Lake
- Find 3 Deadpool floaties at The Yacht
- 20 Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla
- Use 8 different Ziplines at The Authority
- Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park
- Search 7 Chests or Ammo Boxes at Holly Hedges
- Gather or Consume 5 Foraged Items at The Orchard
Eliminating opponents at Lazy Lake is as simple as it can get. Proceed to the location and try your best.
Since the challenges are same for everyone, you’re bound to find a lot of folks in the area. The same goes for scoring headshots at The Fortilla – proceed to the location and start popping those heads.
The Authority should’ve ziplines that you’ll need to use a total of 8 times in order to knock the challenge out. Remember that you don’t need to use them all in the same match, as it can be completed across multiple matches.
The remaining challenges are also fairly simple but I expect some players to have a little trouble with finding 3 Deadpool floaties at The Yacht. The following are their locations:
Deadpool Floaties Locations
If you proceed toward the east side of the area, you should find one near an orange container. Another one should be inside a room with a green screen – if you search area around the green screen, you should easily spot it.
If you go directly below the large Deadpool head, you should also find another one there. The last one should toward the SE side of The Yacht, at the very top.
This is all we’ve got in our Fortnite Season 3 Week 2 challenges guide. For more help on the game, you can check out our detailed Fortnite wiki guides.
- Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals Traveler’s Chosen Exotic Quest Guide - July 3, 2020
- How to Block and Parry in Ninjala - July 3, 2020
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons July Fish List – Where to Catch, Selling Price, Time - July 3, 2020