Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2 has a bunch of new changes related to map, weapons, skins, and more. A large area of the map is now submerged under the water which has changed the entire dynamic of how things play out in the new season. However, what we are excited about the most are new challenges which, as always, are fun to complete. In this Fortnite Season 3 guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about how to complete all the Week 1 challenges in the game.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 1 Challenges
Week 1 has some pretty fun challenges that you can tackle. The following is a complete list of all the challenges in the game alongside some tips to complete them where required:
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands
- Deal Damage within 10s of Landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16
- Enter the Catty Corner Vault
- Find 3 Gnomes at Homely Hills
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Rickety Rig
- Land at Misty Meadows and Finish Top 25
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks
You can find Loot Sharks in plenty of places around the map but to complete the challenge, you need to find them in the northwest side of Sweaty Sands. However, do note that these Loot Sharks hit like a truck so be careful!
To find the Whirlpool, you should look for a pale circle in the water. If you travel to one (either by swimming or landing directly) you should be able to propel yourself up in the air and get to another location.
Lastly, when it comes to entering the Vault at Catty Corner, you will need to defeat Kit who is one of the newly-added bosses in the game who drops the Vault Keycard and Mythic Weapons. As for the remaining challenges, they are pretty straightforward!
These are all the Week 1 challenges that you can complete in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 3. For more help on the game, you can check out our detailed Fortnite wiki guides.
- Destiny 2 Season of Arrivals Traveler’s Chosen Exotic Quest Guide - July 3, 2020
- How to Block and Parry in Ninjala - July 3, 2020
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons July Fish List – Where to Catch, Selling Price, Time - July 3, 2020