Forspoken can be classified as an action RPG with a heavy emphasis on narrative. Players will be free to roam and explore the expansive open world called Athia. The main character is called Frey. The gameplay involves magic as a fighting/defensive mechanic. Just like the houses in Harry Potter or Elemental Bending in the Avatar series, Magic in Forspoken is divided into four categories: Red, Blue, Purple, and Green.
Also known as Sila’s Magic, Red Magic Spells are fire-based. With various moves involving fire, Red Magic is one of Forspoken’s most satisfying bundles of moves to utilize. These are be further categorized into:
- Slice: a magical sword appears and slices into an enemy
- Rage Slice: While charging this move, powerful magical punches are dealt to enemies, and explosive damage is dealt when released. With each increasing level, the damage done increases.
- Arc Slice: A quick slice with a magical sword. With each increasing level, the area of attack increases along with the damage done in mid-air.
- Blast Slice: Throw a magical spear at enemies, also dealing damage to the area close to the point of impact. With each increasing level, the range of the spear and damage done increases.
- Fusilade: Attacks enemies nearby with swords of fire to protect you. It can be handy for protection while charging up a move.
- Aegis: Produces a flame to combat any effects of reduced attack or defense. Subsequent attacks will also be more potent after using this move.
- Legion: Summons several fiery soldiers who provide cover by attacking enemies.
- Charge: Rush forward with a shield to drive enemies back.
- Crucible: Creates a boundary of fire around Frey (the protagonist) in which attack power is enhanced.
- Firetrap: Causes lava from the ground underneath the enemies. It provides time and cover while dealing damage to enemies for a little while.
Misc. Red Spells
- Beacon: Lights up an area while also increasing the recharge speed of stamina. Use cautiously, as this makes it easier to find enemies.
- Conflagration: Spews hot magma at enemies through a magical shaft that appears from underground. With each increasing level, the amount of lava and the damage done increases along with the range.
- Drag and Drop: Strikes enemies and pulls them closer. It is a useful one for enemies in the distance.
- Amplify: Useful to amplify the effects of your magic when the cloak is used.
- Soar: Enables you to leap multiple times in quick succession to climb higher.
- Zip: Grab items and move them.
- Rush: Enable to flow faster, especially with well-timed execution.
These are all the Red Magic Spells in Forspoken. For more help on the game, you can check out these guides: