The wacky GTA-like open-world game, Saints Row, is making its debut on the Nintendo Switch with Saints Row 4. The game is now available to pre-order on Amazon for $40 alongside proper box art and details. You can also pick up a copy from the official Nintendo Store.
We were also able to get our hands on the first official screenshots from the Nintendo Switch version of Saints Row 4. Here’s a look at how the game looks on the Switch handheld.
- The American dream – play as the president of the United States in a Wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Super hero-in-chief – leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can Wield in your quest.
- Alien toys of destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The inflato-ray, the polarizer, the disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Dynamic DUO – seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints row standard, improved. The only thing better than One malicious super-powered president is two!
- Saints row IV re-selected contains an impressive 25 DLC packs, including the Dubstep gun (remix) Pack, The presidential Pack, The commander-in-chief Pack, and two episodic story expansions: enter the dominatrix and how the Saints save christmas.
The game is slated for a March 27, 2020 release, according to the official announcement from the creating studio.
Latest posts by Jake Bishop (see all)
- Escape From Tarkov Therapist Side Quests Guide - February 21, 2020
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Champion of Stormfall Upgrades Tips - February 21, 2020
- How to Beat Justicar Azenhal Boss in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - February 20, 2020