Giving your club a name is a necessary action in FIFA 22, and if you don’t like the current name of your club, you can change it afterward. We can change our club’s name once we have entered the Ultimate Team and started a career. This is how you can change your club’s name in the game.
Change Club Name in FIFA 22
To change your club’s name in the game, you should follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, select the option “Ultimate Team”.
- Now, press Enter key, or A, X on the respective console.
- Next, you need to go to the ‘Objectives’ and select ‘Fundamentals’ from there.
- In the ‘Fundamentals’ tab, you will have the option to change your Club’s name. After you’ve changed the name just press the Enter key.
- After pressing Enter, the changes will be saved immediately.
Players should keep in mind that their progress won’t be affected by this action neither would any other settings get affected by this.
This is how you can change the name of your club in the game. For more help on the game, be sure to check out our detailed FIFA 22 wiki page.