FIFA 20 is out now and if you are facing issues running the game at stable 60 FPS then this PC optimization guide will help you get to that sweet spot. There are a couple of things that you need to account for and you should start off with the requirements of the game.
FIFA 20 PC Optimization – How To Hit 60 FPS
The following are the requirements for FIFA 20 on PC:
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||AMD Phenom II X4 965 / Intel i3-2100||AMD FX 8150 / Intel i5-3550|
|GPU||AMD Radeon HD 7850 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 660||AMD Radeon R9 270X / Nvidia GeForce GTX 670|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Storage||50 GB available space||50 GB available space|
|OS||64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 (latest service pack)||64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10 (latest service pack)|
You will need to have this hardware in order to play the game.
You can change the settings of the game from the launcher. The following are the settings that we recommend for 60 FPS if your hardware is not up to the mark:
Display Mode: Full Screen
Rendering Quality: Low
MSSA Options: Off
Frame Rate: Lock to 60 FPS
If you are still unable to hit 60 FPS then you might want to lock the FPS to 30 and see if that makes things better. The following are some in-game recommended options that seemed to do the trick for us when playing FIFA 20 on a lower-end PC:
|Time of Day||10:00 PM|
- Go to the My Game Library in the Origin.
- Right-click the FIFA 20
- Click on the Game Properties
- Uncheck the Enable Origin In-Game for EA SPORTS™ FIFA 20
- Click on the ADVANCED LAUNCH OPTIONS
- Paste the following commands into the “Command line arguments” box, then click on the Save.
Nvidia Settings (Control Panel)
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Go to the Adjust image settings with preview tab.
- Click the “Use my preference emphasizing “ (If you have a mid&high end pc, Let the 3D application decide)
- Put the bar in Performance mode.
- Click the Manage 3D settings
- Click the Program Settings
- Click the Add
- Select the FIFA 20 (FIFA20.exe) from the list
- After, make the following settings
Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
Texture filtering – Quality: High performance
Vertical sync: Fast
- If you have a notebook, make sure you are selected the “High-performance NVIDIA processor” on the preferred graphics processor.
This marks the end of our FIFA 20 PC Optimization guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on the different trophies that you can unlock and how you can complete the game 100%.