Reclamation Day is the very first main quest in Fallout 76. This quest sets the tone for the rest of your Fallout 76 adventures. There is very little to do in this quest but you will set your character and invest your starting perk points. Below you will find a complete walkthrough for Fallout 76 Reclamation Day main quest.
Fallout 76 Reclamation Day Walkthrough
After you are done with the character creation, eject the Nuka Trapper game from the terminal and examine the room before putting the Pipboy on your wrist. Go out to the mezzanine forecourt where you will meet Mr.Handy robots. Head down the stairs to the cafe, pass by Critchley and follow the cardboard Vault Boy’s pointed finger up the stairs.
There are 4 Vault-Tech standees with helpful tips for you before you go into the open world.
- Stay-hydrated: It is important to stay hydrated. Gather Purified water as well as Rad-X to get rid of any radiation.
- Health & Medication: Healing is done through Stimpacks and RadAway.
- Power Is Key: Grab a bag of building supplies.
- Join a Team: Find other Vault dwellers who already left.
- Camping Made Easy: Learn about CAMPing, and get yourself a portal unit.
- Get a Job: Get your Perk Cards and assign them as you wish. Get all the loot in the area.