Skyline Stumble in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a new stage added to the game with the release of the fourth season. Adorned with flashy lights and bright neon signs, the stage is the talk of the town right now. However, a new stage also means loads of learning. This is where this guide comes in. In this Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout guide, we’ve detailed everything there’s to know about how to easily clear the Skyline Stumble, some tips, and the best routes to take.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Skyline Stumble
The following is the best route that we recommend players to use while they’re on the Skyline Stumble:
- Nosedive in the middle of the first jump to reach the checkpoint without much trouble.
- Go through the anti-gravy section and reach the top – this is where things get a little messy.
- When the path divides, take either one but try to avoid jumping on the buttons to keep up the pace.
- In the disappearing bridges section, it’s all about timing. Therefore, try to time the jumps whenever the next brige lights up.
- During the maze section, try to dash through the already opened doors but take things a little slow whenever a path gets blocked.
- After the laser area, try to avoid the pinball flippers in the final section and instead rely on using the air platforms adjacent to them. They’re far more reliable. The only thing to avoid here is jumping. Simply running should suffice.
Lastly, remember that the course will probably take even the above-average players a couple of rounds before they’re able to memorize everything that they need to do. There isn’t any need to be discouraged after failing a couple of runs.
That’s all we’ve got in how to clear the Skyline Stumble in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Feel free to check out our detailed Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout wiki guides for more help on the game.