Firewall is the new specialization introduced in episode 3 of The Division 2. This unique specialization has a flame thrower that can be used with a riot shield. This makes the specialization very versatile and you can get pretty creative with it. In this Division 2 Firewall Specialization guide, we are going to walk you through how you can unlock the flame thrower specialization.
How To Unlock Firewall (Flame Thrower) Specialization In The Division 2
If you have the year 1 pass then you get access to the specialization from the start. You do not have to do anything. Just head over to the base of operations and activate it. If you do not have the year 1 pass then you will have to complete the field proficiency missions in order to unlock it. If you do have the year 1 pass then you can still do these missions but you do not have to.
The following is how you can unlock the Firewall Specialization if you do not have the year 1 pass:
- Set 10 enemies on fire
- Kill 10 enemy scorchers
- Kill enemies that are closer than 7 meters
- Defeat “The Wildfire” in Roosevelt Island after destroying her fuel tank on normal or higher difficulty.
- Kill named enemies while you are affected by a status effect. You will need to do this 3 times.
- Apply 2 status effects to an enemy before killing it. You will have to do this 3 times.
- Complete the Manning The National Zoo missions against the Outcasts on normal or higher difficulty.
- Eliminate “The Bloodhound” in the Federal Emergency Bunker after applying bleeding effect to him on normal or higher difficulty.
- Kill elite enemies while they are inflicted with a status effect. You will need to do this 5 times.
- Kill 5 enemies while you are burning.
- Kill 5 named enemies with sidearms
- Neutralize “The Corpulent” in the Potomac Event Center after destroying his ammo pack on normal or higher difficulty.
- Kill 5 enemies with melee attacks using the ballistics shield.
- Salute 3 burning enemies before killing him.
- Kill 5 named enemies with skills.
- Complete DAPRA research lab mission at Pentagon on hard or higher difficulty.
- Destroy XB -31 Marauder in the Pentagon mission on normal or higher difficulty.
- Kill Mila “Wyvern” Radek in the Tidal Basin mission after blinding her twice on normal or higher difficulty.
- Kill 10 elite scorchers
- Kill 5 named enemies while they are bleeding.
- Complete any invaded stronghold mission on hard or higher difficulty.
Completing all 5 stages will get you the Firewall specialization in The Division 2. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our article on the upcoming Warlords of New York expansion. You can also check out our guide on episode 3 classified assignments.
Latest posts by Talha Amjad (see all)
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Batwing Guide: Where To Find - February 17, 2020
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Stallion Pistol Upgrade Parts Locations Guide - February 17, 2020
- Metro Exodus Sam’s Story Sammy AR Upgrade Parts Locations Guide - February 17, 2020