Diablo Immortal’s next big event is the Demon Gates, and we’ve got all the information you need to make the most of it. This event will see powerful demons invading the world of Sanctuary, and it’ll be up to the brave heroes of Diablo Immortal to put a stop to their rampages/ gateways. So whether you’re a veteran of Sanctuary or just starting your journey, here’s everything you need to know about the Demon Gates event.
How Can You Complete the Demon Gates Event in Diablo Immortal
To Complete The Demon Gates Event in Diablo Immortal, you need to ensure the below-mentioned things:
- The minimum rank level of the player should be 56, and the difficulty should be set to “Hell.”
- There are no known Demon gateway locations. In other words, these points may be found at any time.
- You and your friends may appear three times each day at the event as part of the group. Yet, each group should have three members.
- Don’t waste time waiting for the Demon gateway event to start. When the event gets started, you will get a notification.
- The only thing that can help you detect gateways is “Auto-Navigation.”
- Finally, you need to defeat the demon after reaching the portal to earn your rewards.
That’s everything you need to know about the event. Need more help? See Tax Collector Boss Fight, Vitaath Boss Fight, Ancient Nightmare Boss Fight.