Destiny 2 Season 20, or Defiance is coming to an end, and the current weapons that you get could be harder to get, if not impossible. That is why we recommend putting in the time to get some of the current weapons so that you do not miss out on them in Destiny 2 Season of the Deep. In this Destiny 2 guide, we go over some of the best weapons that you should get before Season of the Deep releases.
Best Weapons To Farm Before Season Of The Deep In Destiny 2
The following are some of the best weapons in Destiny 2 Season of Defiance that we recommend before Season of the Deep comes out.
Rose – Legendary Hand Cannon
Rose is one of the best legendary hand cannons that you can get in Destiny 2, and you can get it by playing the competitive playlist or the Iron Banner. You do not need to grind for it too much since you just need to complete your placement games to get the hand cannon. You can do this with all three of your characters to easily get three copies of the weapon.
PVP God Roll: Hammer-Forged Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Slide Shot, Explosive Payload, Smooth Grip
Imperial Decree – Legendary Shotgun (Craftable)
The Imperial Decree legendary shotgun is not really going anywhere, but it is very easy to get right now since pretty much everything rewards you with a Defiant Engram, which you can redeem at the War Table to get the Imperial Decree legendary shotgun. If you have been playing the current season, then chances are that you have a couple of Defiant Engrams that you can redeem to get the weapon.
To get the weapon, head over to the War Table in the Helm and select Defiant Engram Decoding and select Recovered Leviathan Weapons. You only get the sword or the shotgun from the engram, and getting a red border copy is not that odd.
- Imperial Decree PvP God Roll: Smoothbore or Rifled Barrel, Accurized Rounds or Assault Mag, Slideshot or Threat Detector or Surplus, Opening Shot or Swashbuckler.
- Imperial Decree PvE God Roll: Smoothbore or Barrel Shroud, Accurized Rounds or Assault Mag, Auto-loading Holster or Surplus or Pugilist, Trench Barrel or Swashbuckler or Surrounded.
The Title – Legendary SMG
The Title is the legendary SMG that you can get from the Guardian Games event. The Title is getting a nerf soon, but there are plenty of weapons that Bungie has nerfed that still perform well. Farming Guardian Games is pretty easy, so if you have the time, then it might be worth getting.
- The Title PvE God Roll: Envious Assassin, Focused Fury or Repulsor Brace
- The Title PvP God Roll: Full Bore, Ricochet Rounds, Perpetual Motion, Rangefinder
Taraxippos – Legendary Scout Rifle
Taraxippos is a legendary scout rifle that you can get from the Guardian Games event. While you might not be a scout rifle main, this is a weapon that works great in both PvP and PvE. Furthermore, Scout Rifle could be used in the upcoming season to take down champions. So it is worth getting. You can get one by completing the Class quest that you can get from Eva Levante in the Tower.
- Taraxippos PvP God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Steady Rounds, Zen Moment, Explosive Payload, Classy Contender
- Taraxippos PvE God Roll: Arrowhead Brake, Appended Mag, Fourth Time’s the Charm, Explosive Payload, Classy Contender
These are some of the best weapons that you should get in Destiny 2 Season of Defiance before Season of the Deep releases. You can also check out our tips to complete all seasonal challenges.